I have toothache. i duno is it because of my wisdom tooth.
I HATE toothaches can! And I HATE BEING SICK.
and SHATEC just told me im not eligible to GRADUATE!! Because i haven completed my practical. DUMB FUCK.
i still owe em 4days i guess. Kenny too & we're both pissed.
when is deepavali btw? think i have to call christopher n ask him.
its his celebration. hahahahaha.
-i wana go jb. its been 2 mths since my last trip.
*i wana curl my hair.
-i want-ED to dye my hair like blonde? sigh. but everyone disagree.
-i wana bring nik to the movies. (: wana catch a movie soon myself too.
-i wana mit up wit alot of ppl but i hardly have time.
-i wana graduate frm shatec. it sucks.
-i wana get a new job, change ocupation. nurse looks cool. but i cant even gt into poly!! because of my freaking F9 in maths n sci. im so dumb & lazy fuck.
-i wana be slim but i cant stop eating. food is like sex lah!
-i wana bring nik overseas.
(:
now im hungry again.
damn.
@ 11:44 PM






Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream