But my area manager talked to me & promised me it wont happen agn, so for the sake of him, i'll stay and c how it goes.
Anyway i dont intend to stay der for long. The most 6 mths?
I still have 10mths to go... and IM FREE FROM F&B! I SO SO wana change job man.
I duno wad but i'll figure it out.
Today im at home, resting.
My frds area asking me out. But aku malas sia!
Just wana stay home wit nik.
(:
Mummy bot me a Rolex! *Oyster perpetual datejust.
The pic looks kinda horrid. The watch itself looks nicer(:

Its nice la but i cant wear it everyday cause i work in the kitchen):
Im gg to buy foong a watch during his bd..
Anyone can suggest me some nice designs for guys watch.. ? Seiko brands?
Budget is 150-200$ =x
I feel like having a pet.
Ive had hamsters, fishes, terrepins, guinea pigs, chicks, dog, rabbits etc etc.
i think at one pt of time my hse was like a zoo.
hahahhaha. and i think i have the crappiest pet names. shall not mention em.
Ok i nid to get a new hp soon so i can post pictures or nt my blog will b so boring.
):
@ 5:23 PM






Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream