The guys i liked.. always NEVER seemed to like me.
And the ones tt liked me. I nv seem to like.. But i was softhearted.
I gave em chances, in the end.. i was the one regretting..
YOU.
Were the one.. tt i loved & loved me back.
But well i DONT think u ever LOVED ME. maybe a mth o two?
I REMEMBER..
I used to go so crazy abt u..
I peep at u.. I pretend to bump into u when i knw u were gona come in tt direction.
I used my cam to take a photo of ur photo.. becos i really wanted a pic of u.
I sat near u all the time so u wud notice & start talking to me.
All the small lil things.. i was so crazy in love wit u....
Thinking of u now, i really miss u. But i cant do anything but look at ur pics.
Tears rolling down my eyes.
After this, I'd never allow myself to fall in love again....
And i'll nv be soft hearted again.
@ 1:32 AM






Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream