Woke up rather early .. alil hard cos i slpt very late..
Went for Service! Great drama. Enjoyed myself.. (:
Rushed off to work.
Nearly got a deal today... Nearly.. nvm i'll try harder! (:
Work ended earlier & went off to meet my mum at Pasir Ris Central to have dinner.
Oh yah, no money to get present for mummy. I gave her one of my fav rings.
Its a gold and white gold ring.. I really like jewellery tt has both gold & white gold combined.. Very elegant i feel(: white on its on its very simple.
A mix will be more special..
I feel so bad. Because mummy gave me two presents.
One is a cross pendant. Another one was a gold and white gold bangle w crystals..

Russ was very sweet. Gave me a Mother's Day card. and this Lacoste HUGE BAG.


I took two pics wit mummy.


cool. haha. so hard to tk his pic!!!
i was lucky

and i think i nv blog my own pic for a LONGLONG tym.
something random.


I made a new frd.. i talk to him everynite. i think u know who u are.
Im glad to have u as my frd! (:
@ 11:01 PM






Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream