<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2823368343398151363?origin\x3dhttp://youraddiction-liyin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


And I'm a hard girl, loving me is like chewing on pearls.



BLOG OWNER
Liyin, first cry on 14th Dec. Loves my son Nik. :)

~Loves them always

Photobucket
Our Love Story begins on 07.12.09.

Photobucket
My sweet boy, Nik. :)


~Sweet Links~
Edmund
Yin
Lyndia
Qayyum
Rachel
Vanessa
Victor
Vincent
Xiaxue
Yelena










MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥Friday, May 1, 2009♥

Now with my new job that starts only in the evening.
Back to my old sleeping habits again of waking up only at 1pm. OR LATER.
Damn. How m i ever going to wk up early ):

I caught the movie "Taken". not bad. Action & Touching. Father-ly love.. aww.
Had satay at Max's hse area coffeeshop. the satay is really gd man!! TPY Lor8.
Had satay agn at the coffeeshop near cine. THE SATAY IS TOTALLY INEDIBLE. yucks.
Please dont ever try it. & damn exp too!

Mummy got me an ITouch. Thanks mummy but i don really know hw to use it. haha.

On the other hand,
I cant wait to take on my customers and start earning pay.
I hope i can make alot of sales. If i succeed.
I'll bring family for dinner. Buy the things i need.
Go for my Next holiday!! i love to travel. get away frm hectic & stressful sg.
Im a really lazy person i admit.

Woo & max said he'll follow me to church in June when he's free. (:
Russ will be coming along this wkend. (:

I wana go on a holiday man. i don mind even Malaysia.

I feel so happy when i spend time w u.. do u feel the same way?
youre the most special frd to me. ILU.

*I am blessed & im really thankful for tt.(:

♥Nik, Mummy loves u. :)
@ 5:12 PM