After our lunch, i felt so tired!! I cabbed home to sleep.
Night time, i cant slp.. went over to Patricia's Hse and we ton.
I think its like my first time i actually ton until the next morning 11+++.
I could nv ton.. but i just needed to talk to someone badly.. Lucky i found her.
Had breakfast then went hm to slp for... 3+hrs??
And i woke up again.
Met Pat to jog.. jogged frm my hse , thru pasir ris park to interchange area..
We then had this chinchow+soyabean drink *with extra syrup*.
DAMN NICE!!!
Ice Lemon Tea at West Plaza also DAMN NICE!! gawd... so shiok.
Oh forgot to mention, Pat's cats Snow White & Snow Brown such darlings can?
Super cute & quiet... SO sweet. But i gt scared a couple of times by their sudden movements.
Aft our jog, da-bao fishball kwayteow soup for Nik & I.
Now back home, feeding Nik..(Clumsy Baby)
I have to motivate myself harder. No more laziness.. *except sleeping/napping*
SO Looking forward to this fri, Song Of Solomon Bible Study.. (:
@ 8:20 PM






Ben & Jerry's Ice-Cream