<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2823368343398151363?origin\x3dhttp://youraddiction-liyin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


And I'm a hard girl, loving me is like chewing on pearls.



BLOG OWNER
Liyin, first cry on 14th Dec. Loves my son Nik. :)

~Loves them always

Photobucket
Our Love Story begins on 07.12.09.

Photobucket
My sweet boy, Nik. :)


~Sweet Links~
Edmund
Yin
Lyndia
Qayyum
Rachel
Vanessa
Victor
Vincent
Xiaxue
Yelena










MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥Thursday, June 4, 2009♥

I caught Terminator Salvation today...
Ok, not bad.. storyline was gd.. action was gd.. but some parts like abit lame..
Overall still think its worth watching! (:

Got a job as Customer Service Officer for Singtel..
It'll be like office hours = i can go for my services & spend time wit Nik!!! wooo!!! (:
I know i know, always changing jobs.. aiya. muz use this chance when young to job hop ma.. as u get older...cant afford to always change job alr.. so i wana try out everything..
I think its damn thrilling la. (:

By e way, why is everybody like slimming down nowadays?!
Everybody seems to be slimmer man... i feel so disappointed with myself.
I think i need 5yrs to slim down man. tsktsk.

Going to zoo tml, Nik is gg to skip sch. and e whole family gg to the zoo.
i think e last time i was der shud be .. last .. june o july..
wanted to go zoo wit mel & nik .. but since mummy wana go just follow her ..
I'm doing my best to be a good & filial daughter to her...

I need an AIR-CON! even with the fan nik sweats when sleeping?!
and im living on the 13th storey.. doesnt feel like it thou. ):

Going to have a crazy week+wkend.
cause next mon is first day of work !!!

♥Nik, Mummy loves u. :)
@ 12:11 AM