<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2823368343398151363?origin\x3dhttp://youraddiction-liyin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


And I'm a hard girl, loving me is like chewing on pearls.



BLOG OWNER
Liyin, first cry on 14th Dec. Loves my son Nik. :)

~Loves them always

Photobucket
Our Love Story begins on 07.12.09.

Photobucket
My sweet boy, Nik. :)


~Sweet Links~
Edmund
Yin
Lyndia
Qayyum
Rachel
Vanessa
Victor
Vincent
Xiaxue
Yelena










MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥Tuesday, June 2, 2009♥

WOW.
I nv expected him to text me. . .
And after reading what he had to say.... i so touched. (:
I shall be waiting for you to come back from ur sailing !!! (:

I L4D-ed 1 hour ytd.. going to meet combatbaby ltr on for L4D again.

Nik's teacher really loves to talk to me alot... why? haha.
I can tell she really dotes on nik.. and she always wana talk to me abt nik..
once she called me also and we talk like 30mins on the ph? haha.
you know why? CAUSE NIK IS SUCH A DARLINGGG!

First impressions of nik wud be tt he is a hyper active & notti child.
But if u knw him well , he is very very sweet guy. cute and caring.
Tts why all his current & previous form teachers dote on him the MOST!!!
His current teacher asked wad church i go to cos she hears nik talking abt church.
And i found out she's frm New Creation. Heard Pastor Prince is gd but nv went der befre..
Wud love to experience it too.


Im super broke. someone tell me how to get money fast.
Toto? 4D? ):

♥Nik, Mummy loves u. :)
@ 12:52 PM