<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2823368343398151363?origin\x3dhttp://youraddiction-liyin.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


And I'm a hard girl, loving me is like chewing on pearls.



BLOG OWNER
Liyin, first cry on 14th Dec. Loves my son Nik. :)

~Loves them always

Photobucket
Our Love Story begins on 07.12.09.

Photobucket
My sweet boy, Nik. :)


~Sweet Links~
Edmund
Yin
Lyndia
Qayyum
Rachel
Vanessa
Victor
Vincent
Xiaxue
Yelena










MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥Thursday, July 16, 2009♥

I'm so goddamn excited about harry potter !!!
I have to catch it this week man .. ..

My fav char is actually that rupert grint acting as ronald weasely.
a rather weird choice?! haha.

anyway im so looking forward to my movie + popcorn ^_^

for now, im so sleepy cos i juz finished playing a campaign all by myself on l4d...

rushing to sleep nw. nitenite.

♥Nik, Mummy loves u. :)
@ 12:24 AM